WESSEL Pipe Rupture Valves TYP LHB-4N
In case of a pipe or tube rupture load control valves avoid uncontrolled movement of the cylinder. They also serve for an exact and stable positioning of the boom and enable sensitive and even movement processes. Load control valves can compensate for leakages on the main control valves in older construction machines.The design LHB 4-N is characterized by a stepped design, which optimally affects the installation conditions on the cylinder.
- Meets the requirements of standards: DIN24093, ISO 8643, EN 474
- Sensitive control
- low hysteresis
- Start opening independently of the load pressure
- Symmetrical connections to/from the control valve on the right and the left side of the load control valve
- Can be flanged directly onto the SAE cylinder
- Pressuring limiting valve with upstream filter sieve for protecting the cylinder
|Maximum flow rate
|SAE 1 "
- Wheel loaderr
- Material Handling Machines